Are you in search of some really working haircuts and hairstyles for big foreheads? Good news: they exist! If your forehead is looking more like a “fivehead”, it can be difficult to find a good haircut that frames your face. Thankfully, there are a few hairstyle cheat-codes that can balance your features and proportions of your face. So, whether you want long hair, short hair, medium-length curls, new bangs or a cute pixie cut, there’s a flattering hairdo for you!
Read on and check our 5 favorite hairstyles for big foreheads:
1. Curly Bob with Cropped Bangs. This gorgeous haircut for big foreheads is perfect for females with heart-shaped and square faces.
2. Textured Wispy Shag. Flat hair accentuates a wide forehead. Balance it out by adding bangs and some volume to the sides.
3. Choppy Lob. Curtain bangs are a great way to make your forehead “smaller”. Combine it with a choppy lob for the ultimate trendy look in 2021.
4. Wispy Bob with Long Bangs. A face with a big forehead needs the right hairstyle to balance out the proportions of the face. Check out this cute cut. It copes with the task perfectly and definitely flatters the model.
5. Wispy Bangs. Thin bangs are perfect for large foreheads because they provide some coverage without looking (or feeling) too heavy.